Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ways to Remember

I have decided that I am way too nostalgic. I have way too many ways to remember my life. So far I actually enjoy looking back on the last couple of years and don't cringe when I re read my journal or see pictures like I do when I look back on my high school years. Seriously you'd have to be crazy to want to go back to that. I am seriously happier right now than I think I've ever been in my life. So to remember it I currently:
Keep a journal for each of my kids - sooo soo fun to go back and read.
Keep a personal journal
Blog
Scrapbook
Baby Books
Favorite Things Books
And do a cool project called project 365 which I copied from my friend Melissa. Pretty much you take a picture every day and write about it. It's fast and easy and documents things you would otherwise forget.

Here's one of my weeks - all of you that are friends with Melissa will have already seen her much better page, but for those who aren't you can marvel at me:) I was going to post more pictures but I just heard Josh wake up so that will have to happen another time.


The original point of this post was to apologize for not posting more often. I love people who post every couple of days, hopefully someday I'll be cool like that, but I think I'll have to become a more entertaining writer first.

6 comments:

The Leiters said...

I remember you told me you used Adobe Photoshop to do your layouts, way cute, what version do you have?

Katie said...

So I did see Melissa's 365 and I still think yours is cute! I have tried to do it actually but failed...maybe you can help me! I love the pics! Anna is a champ on her tummy...Owen still just plops his head down and waits for me to roll him back over!

Alli E. said...

I love that idea!! What should I do since I take 50 pictures a day??? That would be one big book!!

Amber said...

I have just recently heard of a few people doing the 365 thing--but seeing your totally cool layout got me way excited--it is so cute! So different from the scrapbooks we worked on together back in high school :-)

tiffany and darren said...

wow! you sound busy with life memories. that is so great and i wish i could dedicate myself the same way because i have such a horrible memory! i agree on not wanting to look back at my high school journal, what were we thinking??

2x2momma said...

I love your project 365 page! It is sooo cute. I'm glad you're doing it too. We'll have to exchange photos for events we both attend