Friday, May 15, 2009

San Diego


So it's Justin and I's not so secret dream to maybe end up in San Diego someday. The weather is beautiful!! Although that sentence will probably irritate both sets of parents and at least one sibling. No I have not looked into schools or anything and it's a long way away if it ever happens:) And our friends actually tried to talk us into moving to Buckeye AZ:)

Anyway, we drove down there to meet up with one of Justin's high school buddies, "the big policeman Freeman" according to Josh - and his family for the day and had a wonderful fun relaxing day. Josh and his little boy totally hit it off and had a great time! They shared a love of spiderman:)


3 comments:

Katie said...

The boys look like they are having a blast! I'd love to live in SD too but I think we'd have to share a house with you guys to be able to afford it!!

Amber said...

Who is trying to convince you to move to buckeye? I am curious to know what was in their "pros" list. Well, maybe not in buckeye, but I wish you lived in Arizona so I could see you when I come home. Sam gets to see all of his friends that he went to High school with and it really isn't fair :-) PS-San Diego looks like fun-Dream big!

Jessica McArthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.