Sunday, May 17, 2009

Monster Costume


Josh's imagination has been totally cracking me up lately. He came up with this all on his own. It's his "Monster costume"! He walks around and roars the whole time. He even wanted to wear it outside which I told him was a little too difficult considering that the clothes drying rack is part of the ensemble.

Josh new words:
Frustrated - as in, "Anna is making me sooo frustrated!" He learned it when I told him he was making me soo frustrated when he kept running away from me when I was trying to get him dressed. I asked him if he knew what it meant and he said, "It means I have to come here right now!" He's obviously grasped more of the meaning since then.
Actually - uses it all the time and it's sooo funny. "I actuall don't want to do that mommy-o"

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

You really captured that moment!!

2x2momma said...

Oh my goodness, this photo is sooo hilarious! I always marvel at Josh's pretending abilities.