Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Dreams #$@!

There are members of Justin's family who are hilarious sleepers. Anyone who has seen the video that Zach's roommates made of him in college can testify to this. I'm also pretty sure my sister-in-law Ashley was worried that her husband Jerry would do something crazy after their baby was born like wake up when the baby cried and put her in the oven - he has been known to sleep walk. Justin is not this crazy, but he does do one thing every now and then and yes it has happened more than once. He stands up on the bed and starts saying, "Oh crap, oh crap!" or "#$!@" we won't fill in the blank. It's at least usually in a whisper, having kids must have trained him. However, last night there was a twist. He hurt his foot really bad about 10 days ago and is still recovering so when he stood up on the bed, he pretty much immediately fell back down and woke up, and then started moaning. I was asking him, "Babe what is it?" from the time he stood up. I pretty much knew he would have no idea, but sometimes his answers are funny. Usually he dreams that someone is breaking into our house and he has to stop them. Anyways, he just says, "I hurt my foot somehow." I then proceeded to tell him how he hurt his foot and we both started laughing so hard we almost cried - at 3 am.

Ahh... the things they don't tell you before you get married. Glad to know he's always ready to protect his family, even if his language isn't the cleanest while doing it.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, we miss you guys.

Ashley said...

Oh, that's awesome!

2x2momma said...

That is hilarious... you guys are so funny.

Laura said...

Never would have pegged Justin for a potty mouth. At least he can claim a sleep stupor.