The first picture is the darling Rebecca and yes she sleeps through the night at two months. She is darling and cuddly, and I loved to just love her little body - when Anna was not near by of course. She didn't quite know what to think of this "baby" who was alive and could move unlike her babies.
The Taylor cousins at "the girl Robbrey's" wedding - that's what Josh calls her:)
Some pictures of Natty and Josh on the roof. We didn't pull out the camera until they were in their jammies, but oh well.


These are some darling pictures from our last visit to Utah that I've been meaning to post for awhile. Joseph.
Lizzie
Lexie and Josh exploring.

The Taylor cousins at "the girl Robbrey's" wedding - that's what Josh calls her:)
Some pictures of Natty and Josh on the roof. We didn't pull out the camera until they were in their jammies, but oh well.

These are some darling pictures from our last visit to Utah that I've been meaning to post for awhile. Joseph.
Lizzie
Lexie and Josh exploring.
Sarah
I hope that all these cousins stay close....I missing pictures of the two lastest cousins... Will and Lilly.
5 comments:
I love that wedding picture with all the nieces and nephews! Gorgeous!
I hope they stay close, too! I think we all have some pretty cute kids. We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!
oh my goodness. i seriously have the cutest nieces and nephew. i am in love with these pictures.
love those pics and the orange for the wedding. did you get any sleep that week???
love those pics and the orange for the wedding. did you get any sleep that week???
Post a Comment