
Fun at the Eavs!. I was sick Saturday and Sunday, so we had a busy Monday. Went to the beach and had a blast with friends. This is the last holiday that the Eavs will live here, so sad... we will miss them and their yard sooo much! This is Anna trying to be as big as the other kids - she's quite proud. By the end of the night she was doing the big slide all by herself.

Emry and Josh attempting to pump.

What the guys do best.. chatting and pondering as they cook our food.

Some of the ladies - I always want pictures of the adults, but feel really cheesy saying, "OK everyone smile" So I end up with these gems. Ashlee is the one chopping, and it is her house that we crash every holiday. Oh and that little red car - cause of many fights, it's definitely a favorite. I tried letting one kid ride in it, and one on top so taking turns would go faster, it didn't end well.

Arleigh explaining how to play freeze tag, Josh was into it.

and they're off. They never quite got the how to unfreeze people thing, but it's all good.


On to the rope, lots of fighting for position on this train

In the end not the best toy... it went to time out.

and I just love this picture of my boy!
4 comments:
I'm sure you are getting so sad about the Eav's going. Still any possibility of you guys moving into their house?
I can't believe how big Josh is getting! Our neighbors have a car like that, and it's a pretty hot toy over here, too.
that was such a fun day....
I love those pictures! Will you email them to me? I'm so sad right now!
Post a Comment