
Josh: When I live in St. George....(he's been obsessed with moving recently especially since some of his best buds are moving)
Me: When are you moving to St. George?
Josh: When I grow up and am a Daddy I'm going to have 10 boys - no girls. One boy will be named Optimus Prime and he'll transform into a tank, but he won't get bigger he'll stay 14-7 (apparently that's the perfect age).
Me: Really.
Josh: Yep and I'm not going to have a job (lately he's not a fan of Justin going to work).
Me: How are you going to buy food for your kid then?
Josh: Ummmm I'll just go to the paper treasure store.
Me: Where's a paper treasure store? I've never seen one of those...
Josh: Grams has one by her house - we go to one sometimes to0 (I'm assuming it's the bank).
Me : At that store you have to already have paper treasure in there to get it out.
Josh: (Looking completely baffled) - um I don't think so.
Me: I think you do - although I don't want to kill the dream.
A couple of hours later....
Josh: I'll be an astronaut then, like Buzz, and I'll have to juggle like Daddy - (definitely an important talent to have on those space flights)
6 comments:
Maybe he'll join the circus with those juggling skills.
No wonder Mommy has such a big smile on her face! He must keep you happy all of the time (and those few harried moments...all forgotten with a kiss!) Aren't they the best blessing! It makes us realize that Heavenly Father loves us to be happy, and to smile!
I love that little boy. It sounds like you guys had so much fun in Mexico. I should never read blogs like that because now I won't be content until I get to go to Mexico :-) The picture of Justin jumping in the water, I hadn't scrolled down enough and I thought he was the French guy in those short shorts. It made me laugh but then I figured it out.
this is such a cute picture of you and josh!
I LOVE the plan! What a crack up!
oh my goodness. he is the best. my favorite is the 14-7 part. i tried to talk him into having one girl and he said he would think about it if he could name her optomus prima? i miss him even more than i miss the sun. send him my love and have him call me asap. go byu.
Post a Comment