I have been doing P90x... kind of. I lasted on the full program for about three weeks and now I get up 3-4 days a week. Getting up at 5 for 6 days just made me crabby, my family asked me to stop...
Justin is going to try out a new fitness program called 20 second fitness. It's intense interval training. The workouts are only 8-12 minutes. We just got it and it came with a yoga mat, those stretchy cords (really nice ones - i can't remember the name of them now), a jump rope, a nutrition plan, and a ton of workouts. I was impressed...
So at the end of our programs we'll see who's in the best shape... I think I'm not going to go in for the before and after pictures of myself, but maybe we'll do some of Justin:) Let the best person win:)
PS I just did one of the warm up workouts with Justin (4 minutes) and it was intense. I have to say I hope his program wins out or at least works, it would save me a ton of time. There's my non existent competitive spirit coming out again....
1 comment:
Stephen's doing P90X as I type this but he hasn't been consistent at all with it. Too long and he can't get up in the morning to do it. Too many meetings and other distractions at night. Let me know how this new workout is. Maybe we'll have to make the switch too.
Post a Comment