Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kind Of Mushy

A couple of weeks ago Justin and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. I know that's not so long, but it has gone by soo soo fast! Our wonderful friends Mike and Ashlee Eav watched our kids overnight (Ashlee and I have birthdays and anniversary's within weeks of each other - perfect for swapping) while Justin and I did.....
this - Justin surfed - I was going to get in just because i love him, but it was really cold, so out of pure love he let me take a nap on the beach instead.
ate here - first time I've eaten here actually - it was pretty good...

Did sealings here - I really wanted to go to the temple, but didn't want to do a full session. We ended up helping a sweet old lady with family names - she was set on being the wife though - so for my anniversary I got to be the daughter as my husband was sealed to a wonderful old lady:)Finally saw this - The scenery was amazing!
Got a new shirt here.


This man...
Makes me smile
Calms me down
Supports me as a stay-at-home mom
Has given me two wonderful children
Talks to me about everything from politics, to finances, to religion, to who Katniss should end up with...
Is my best friend
My example in so many things
My life
and makes my life so happy...

PS Is it sad that I had to go back to our wedding to find some pictures of Justin? I obviously need to take over camera duty occasionally.

PSS Don't you like my dress? I loved my dress:)

PSSS Did I mention that Anna had a fever and was teething when I dropped her off and sweet Ashlee just loved her and rocked her in the night - what would we do without amazing people in our lives?

7 comments:

Jessica McArthur said...

you are pretty.

Oma (Robyn Stoneman) said...

You're right Nicole! And you are one of those amazing people! Miss you, and glad to see such positive things in your life.

Laura said...

Yes! What a dress!

Katie said...

I love seeing those wedding pics...that dress was totally worth having made even before you were engaged!

ashlee said...

I agree with Katie...that dress is totally worth it. You look beautiful. I'm so glad that you guys had such a good time and Anna was so sweet. I hope it still seems worth it to after this weekend :-) And why are you guys talking about who Katniss should end up with hello, Peeta, no discussion necessary.

Katie said...

I love you dress. What a blessing to have such good friends! And I'm with Ashlee. Go team Peeta :)

2x2momma said...

I love your wedding photos. You looks so happy, you guys look so great together. And happy belated anniversary (it was so fun to hear your wedding story on our trip!)