Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's The Little Things

I love the joy the little things bring to kids - it's good to occasionally live in the moment. Today Josh got into one of the drawers I hide toys in, so that they're new and exciting again when he finds them. Enter the go fish game. First you have to concentrate as you put the fishes in.
Be careful the poles can get tangled.
It's so much fun!
Finally caught one.

Anna's a little jealous she couldn't quite get her pole to work...
Other little things - Setting up Dad's____ forgot the name of it, but you balance on it... as a slide off your bed.
I'm also trying to make this wall hanging for above Josh's bed. The plan is to sew it together and stretch it over a wood frame. Any suggestions? I was going for the blowing in the wind look - but do you think it would look better if I made the tree straight? I can't commit to it yet - I just don't love it....

5 comments:

Jessica McArthur said...

1. i love your children. they are so very funny.
2. anna looks especially darling in these pictures even with her mullet.
3. i LOVED that game.. actually make the LOVED, LOVE.
4. i think josh is really cute too.
5. i love the wall hanging. it is super cute.
6. that is all. loves.

Alli E. said...

First of all, I love the darling faces your kids make! Makes you just want to hug them! And I really like your wallhanging with the tree blowing in the wind. I like it like that!

Katie said...

I think you should leave the wallhanging as is, it looks great! And I love the pics, makes me miss you guys!

Paige said...

Love the pics! Love the wall hanging! Are you using fusible webbing to keep it down straight? It will definitely help keep it all in place. Let me know if u need help. :)

Katie said...

oh, i love anna's face in that second pic