The setting: Josh is at Joy school, I'm trying to get some work done, Anna is playing... naked. I can't remember why she was naked - she hates to be wet so it's possible that she just stripped herself.
I look over and yes she has pooped on the floor. Awesome. So I stick her in the tub and clean up the mess. Then I look at her in the tub and yes, she has pooped again in the tub - Awesome again. I pull her out of the tub, dry her off, and let her run around naked (you'd think I'd learn, but seriously this girl rarely poops more than once in a day.) and proceed to disinfect the toys and clean the tub. Then she comes into the bathroom crying and pointing at her foot, you guessed it, poop again. She'd gone into her room pooped, stepped in it, then walked all up and down the hall. At this point I called my mom and sister laughing, and gave up getting anything done, but carpets. I miss the morning nap!

Her other brilliant ideas. Josh has trouble staying in his seat during meals, Anna eats really fast, then occasionally will climb onto his chair and help him out. He is usually not pleased.
And yes she did figure out how to open the fridge - Brilliant.
I love this funny girl!
5 comments:
She is so cute, we're so excited to see her this summer, and Natalie wants to play babies with her!
My dear, you are just a gem! Finding the sweet in a not so sweet situation! I hope Allison reads this. These little girlies Heavenly Father is sending to the earth...they must have such a mission to perform! They are so full of life!
glad you saw the humor in all that poop. You're my hero for that!
I love this little girl and I'm super glad that you could laugh after all of that.
Anna is hilarious!!
Post a Comment