In the middle of his party Josh lay down on the couch with a raging fever. So sorry about that friends... he was better the next day, but pretty much slept the day of his party. Too much excitement?
My parents happened to be vacationing in San Diego when I had my unexpected health issues and came up to help. It was such a blessing to have them there for Josh's party (Mom remembered how much she hated little kids parties) and to take the kids so Justin could pack and I could recover.
After church Sunday we went out to the Santa Monica airport to watch the planes take off and land. So fun! Dad had fun listening to the pilots radio in. A nice policeman gave the kids airplanes and stickers (which they broke two seconds later) I really really hope he didn't see that part.

Anna has decided that Josh's bike is now hers. She can almost reach the peddles.
1 comment:
Love that picture of your parents with Anna. Too bad everything around Josh's birthday didn't go as planned.
Post a Comment