Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Recent Funnies

Obviously they think something is funny. I love how Anna laughs whenever anyone else does just to be included.

I thought Anna wearing the spider man costume and then not being able to get out of it was funny - Adam helped her out (we LOVE it when he comes for lunch) - poor girl she needs some princess stuff.
Josh running downstairs and declaring, "Look Mom Optimus Prime is on my bum!" pretty funny.
Anna eating ice cream - hilarious!
There has got to be some left in here!
Cute rival cousins playing dress up - so funny. They thought so too.


And this video is soooo funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmddQwmvSys. I can never get my videos to load on blogger but there's the link to youtube. Anna likes to put her babies to bed, justin was lying on the floor recovering from less than 5 hours of sleep and she decided to take care of him, songs and all. The first video I took is better, but it's totally blurry, so this one will have to do. Funny is Anna singing songs, funnier is Josh trying to steal the limelight.

The setting: family home evening lesson on courage.

Josh when asked to give an example of being courageous gives a rendition of his exploits breaking out of jail when his family was imprisoned by bad guys. Pretty sure he's convinced it happened.

5 comments:

Alli E. said...

Cute video! I love how she's so "Soft" with the babies!!;)

2x2momma said...

I love how Anna laughs to be included in things- Jack does that too. It always makes me laugh harder. Super cute photos!!

Katie said...

Love the new blog look!

The Leiters said...

Great video--I am so excited to see your kids. Anna is so big and I love Josh trying to get the attention hilarious!

ashlee said...

I love that video. I love Josh's dance in the background and Anna is getting so big!