Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Growing Up

I am an extremely sentimental person.  I can't believe that this little guy is almost three months old already.  I may have gotten teary about it....He can smile and laugh now, which makes my job so much more gratifying.  And just for the record, my Mom got his first smile, my Dad his first laugh.  Dang grandparents!
Likes some toys, kind of.  I do like it when the baby can be entertained by toys, because until that point I feel like I need to be talking to the baby at all times.  It's a weird quirk I know, and may be why both my older kids talk so much.
 He is much loved by both siblings.  I find myself saying, "Give him some space" about 30 times a day.  But I love to catch Josh reading books to him or Anna singing him a song.



This would be one of the times where he needed some space, doesn't seem to phase Anna though.  The other darling baby is my nephew Aben.

4 comments:

Alli E. said...

What a cutie!!

Katie said...

Sweet kids! Max looks like your other kiddos! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Tiffany said...

I know. I can't stand that Lennix is almost ONE! Where does the time go. Sooooo sad!

Tiffany said...

BTW.. Zaylin's birthday is December 2nd too. What a great day!! :)