Thursday, February 23, 2012

Self Esteem Boosts

These are from my beautiful children:
Me: "Anna you need to brush your teeth so they don't turn yellow."
Anna: "Like yours?"

Justin about a hike he went on with the scouts:  "You have to squeeze through this really skinny crack."
Josh:" So Mommy wouldn't make it?"

And from my beautiful sister:
Me:  "I gain more weight with every child, it's so frustrating!"
Sister: "How much do you have to lose."
Me: I tell her an amount
Sister: "Wow that is ALOT of pounds!"

Sister:  How old are you? 27?"
Me: "29."
Sister:  "You are old"

I'm just feeling the love today.  At least after some thought Josh told Justin he probably wouldn't fit through the skinny crack either.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love conversations like those ones. Don't take them too seriously and hope you have some happier conversations too. It's nice you wrote them all day so one day you can look back and laugh.

Amber said...

Thanks for the much needed laughter during my study break :) Did these all happen on the same day?? Rachel made the same comment about my teeth before, she was looking at a picture of me and sam and she said "How come dad's teeth are white and yours are yellow?" UGH! LOL I tried picking up some crest white strips the other day--but man--they are expensive. I got them whitened at the dental school once, (not by Sam--but someone else who needed practice) but it made my teeth really sensitive and apparently they are still yellow ha ha

Cami said...

Don't worry - Ezra asked me why I was getting a "big back porch." Ha!