Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aubree's Wedding


Fun although exhausting week with family. I honestly can't believe that Aubree's married, when I first started going to Justin's house she was in 8th grade, man I feel old now. This first picture is of Josh's new spiderman fishing pole from Papa and Grammy. Josh got super sick before we left but he still insisted on going to try it out for real. The second one is not the one I meant to upload but it's of the fabulous Sarah and Robby who kept my children happy and whom they absolutely love. Josh called Robby the "boy Robby all week" and Aubree the"girl Robby" quite entertaining.

Weddings always make me want to get married again - I have such wonderful memories of that day. We had a great time with cousins and family.







































It was crazy hot waiting outside the temple. I laughed when Justin's Dad suggested we bring umbrellas for the heat. I was soooo grateful he brought one.
















































































Fun at the hotel. The bottom pictures are pictures of the dress that Aubs wore in the temple - it was her Mom's wedding dress. Nifty huh.

And I have to say Aubree's reception was decorated gorgeously and the food was delicious!!

No comments: