Friday, August 28, 2009

Beach House

In an attempt to be somewhat chronological I thought I'd put up pictures of our fabulous beach vacation before doing the boys birthdays. And as lame as it is this is the only picture I have of where we stayed - downloaded from their website:) None of us brought our cameras to the beach ever so all my pictures are from one of the first nights were we threw Justin and Josh a little birthday party.
Grams trying to be fair and let everyone have a turn blowing out candles - I love the look in little Natalie's eyes.
What a good grandma - She liked to eat on the balcony with the little ones.
This random pictures is included because it was in with the beach house ones. Josh was using his underwear as a holster and it got "stuck" you can's see the total panic on his face. I thought it was hilarious.
Drove down to Sand Diego and saw a few sights - rolling down this fabulous hill was a must - especially when all rolled up with your dad or one of the uncles.



It was soo much fun! Would highly recommend it to anyone. Sleep was not in great supply but I've discovered with two children it's slightly over rated - only slightly though:)

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

Looks like fun!!!

Michael + Christina said...

looks like tons of fun!!!

Hey I noticed the piano in the living room...How did you guys finally get it up into your apartment?