So I've been meaning to post some pictures of our fun visit from Uncle Adam for quite some time - don't want him to feel left out since I know he reads my blog daily. And here's my 365 pages from the days that he was here:) Kill two birds with one stone.


I also have an announcement. Josh has informed me that he's gotten married. He's been quite fascinated with the concept ever since I explained my wedding ring to him - he really wants his own ring. He began by asking me who he could marry since so many of the options are already married. He started with Auntie Jessie, but I had to kill that one fast since there's a good chance she'll be married in the next year or so and he would be crushed. Then he decided on maybe Ms. Natalie - don't ask me why he's not into marrying girls his own age. Then.... he saw the Little Mermaid. Really liked the show. Then.... as a special treat Justin and I took him to see Fantasmic at Disneyland (worthy of another post in and of itself). Ariel happened to have a small part in the show. The next day he informed me that they were getting married and he showed me his finger where his imaginary ring was. Depending on the day you ask him, sometimes they live in the ocean and sometimes they live on land. :) Cute kids!! What did I do before I had them to entertain me?
2 comments:
very cute--I love the layouts on your 365 project.
funny. Easton thinks that every time we go to the temple we are getting married...
Post a Comment