Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some Reccommendations

If you're trying to lose weight - and since about half my friends just had babies I know some of you are.... not that you need to:). There's a really cool website Justin found and that I've been using :
dailyburn.com. Basically you put in your current weight and your goal weight and then it gives you how many calories, carbs, proteins, and sugars you need to eat to lose a pound a week - without exercising or anything. It takes about 5 minutes to input the food you've eaten - the program does all the math. It's been really helpful for me to just be more aware of what I eat. I was really frustrated because I was working out everyday and not losing anything and when I put in what I was eating it became obvious why I hadn't made any progress. You can also use it to track exercise goals and... it's FREE:)

Also is you haven't seen Marly and Me yet I'd highly reccommend it. It's such a good, clean, uplifting show about a real marriage, not the courtship, not the break up, but a marriage:) - and the dog comes into play too:)

No comments: