Monday, January 24, 2011

Anna's Birthday


We had a low maintenance party for Anna this year.  It was after the half marathon so I knew I wouldn't have a lot of energy....  We just invited some neighbors and friends over for a pinata and some cake on the basketball court.

Jack was the most excited about the pinata.
The Moms trying to keep the kids from getting their heads wacked off.
Anna's favorite present thanks to Ms. Natale - and they sing!

Look at the height on that girl, heels and all.
Just wanted you all to appreciate Josh's full outfit:)

Favorite Color:Pink
What Do you Want To Be When You Grow Up?A monkey - at first I thought a mommy, but no it was a monkey
What's Your Favorite Toy?Babies
Favorite Food: Candy
Favorite Friend: Babies and Minnie Mouse
Favorite Thing To Do: Books - she LOVES little books
Favorite Book: Minnie Mouse Book

2 comments:

2x2momma said...

Happy Birthday little lady- and congrats on your half-marathon. Way to go!!

Tasha said...

It looks like fun!