"Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee withsoever thou goest."
Friday, January 21, 2011
Going Private
So after viewing google stats and seeing what search terms led some people to my blog.... we are going private... I know private blogs are annoying, but sometimes necessary, so if you want an invite, email me or leave a comment....
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I totally support the going private move. I would love to keep reading! Oh and if you want an invite to mine let me know and I will send you one back. kimmy.baker@gmail.com.
-Kimmy (Amy's old roomate in case you didn't know my married name)
So I obviously make no sense this early in the morning and had to delete my last comment. I would love to keep in touch. How do you know others are looking at your blog?!?!
12 comments:
I totally support the going private move. I would love to keep reading! Oh and if you want an invite to mine let me know and I will send you one back. kimmy.baker@gmail.com.
-Kimmy (Amy's old roomate in case you didn't know my married name)
So I obviously make no sense this early in the morning and had to delete my last comment. I would love to keep in touch. How do you know others are looking at your blog?!?!
candacebuchanan@hotmail.com
Love your blog and seeing the wonderful progress of your family! grammygingerbread@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog! I totally understand going private, especially with little kiddos! mpakwilk@yahoo.com
keep me on your invite list for when you go private (although there is a way to get your blog from showing up on google searches)
hilton.michelle@gmail.com
Yes, I want to keep reading.
allisonvotaw(at)gmail.com
I would love an invite. You have my email! Thanks!
Sign me up please :)
I love keeping up with your family. Payjezplace@yahoo.com
Invite me to view your blog when you go private. Glad you are now living in St. George. marilynn.stringham@gmail.com
Post a Comment