
Christmas Eve started out early for me with a long run. Then we met my family at the park to help everyone get some of the excitement out while waiting for Santa. There was basketball and tennis,

Cuddles and snacks from the grandparents.

That game where you hit the ball back and forth with paddles.... paddle ball maybe - Dad and Adam won our contest with something in the 200s.

some football (BTW anna is obsessed with this skirt and wants to wear it or her pink shorts everyday, good thing we live somewhere kind of warm.)




Couldn't decide which picture to use they are all too cute.

Ahh future parents.

There was also this contraption, way too dangerous for me, I almost killed myself, I was much better at the pogo stick.:)
1 comment:
Cute pics-guess that is something you get to do when you live by family-just spend a relaxed fun filled day at the park :) Good luck on your run today I am hoping you have a great time!
Post a Comment