Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas

As always there was a beautiful place setting....

And a talent show.  Luckily I'm finally in the older generation and don't HAVE to participate every year, but this year my sweet Josh roped me into being part of A Star Wars Christmas.  Written and directed by Josh Taylor.  My kids suddenly lost their shyness and wouldn't quite performing.  "Just one more song Mom!"  Then they'd dance and jump off the fireplace...
 Cute cousins in their Christmas jammies.  We loved being able to play with Natalie so much.

The nativity.  Look at that swet angel.
 Christmas morning
 There was a ridiculous amount of presents. Our family is getting big.

 

 Love the excited faces:)




 Enjoying new friends.
 And presents ...
 
Annual Esplin family Christmas party and Nativity.
 I mentioned that my kids lost their shyness.  At this party they got on the coffee table and sang and danced (I'm talking full on shake the booty dance) in front of about 50 people....


 The nativity participants.


Other fun Christmas happenings....  Making cookies with cousins.
 
And a gingerbread house out of a cardboard box...  Much much easier..

No comments: