I love to read my friend Melissa's blog learningmommy.com. She does so many fun things with her kids. One loves to bake, one loves to create out of wood. I have dreams of being crafty with my kids. But what my boy likes to do is.... make weapons. Here are the num chucks he dreamed up himself and we created at 7 am. He came out of his room too excited to wait.
We've made swords out of cereal boxes, knight helmets out of file folders, I guess that's the crafty I get right now until Anna's bigger.
For such a sweet boy he sure loves weapons and fighting, should I be worried?



2 comments:
he is the cutest.
How did I miss this post? I love that Josh is into designing weapons. Honestly the stuff my kids love isn't really stuff I love and I'm a bit sick of all the baking and hammering that's been going on around here, but I love that it makes my kids so happy. Go Josh!
Post a Comment