Friday, January 14, 2011

Utes vs. TCU



As I have been catching up on my kids books I have come across some very important events that didn't get documented in our family blog such as the Utah vs TCU game.
Backstory: We are in the process of moving out of our apartment, meaning we are moving out that day. I am trying to get online to cancel our electric, internet etc and Justin is at the computer for literally 3 hours, in line to get Utah tickets. Neither me nor Justin's Dad was very pleased. But being the amazing wife that I am, I didn't get too mad, because I know how much Justin loves the Utes... or at least that's how I choose to remember it.... He managed to get 4 tickets, selling 2 to his siblings and taking his very excited son with him. We all went up for the big weekend and stayed with Jerry and Ashley, and as usual, had a great time:)
We attempted to get some cute pictures in the Fall leaves.


The girls had a girls day to try and console the sad Sarah who was not pleased that Josh got to go and she didn't.


And enjoyed the game. Look how excited Josh is... It was the blackout game, and Josh still wants to wear the shirt bought for the occasion everyday. Justin was worried that Josh wouldn't last the game, but that didn't end up being an issue. The Utes were definitely losing with a couple of minutes left and they got set to head out a little early, Josh was devastated that they would consider leaving before it was really over.

Justin had a hard time getting over the devastating loss, but I think Josh pulled him through.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Cute pics Nicole. I am confused though...why the Utah obsession, I thought Justin went to BYU. Right?

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

umm yes he did go to BYU as did all of his siblings. His Dad went to the U they were brain washed as young children, as are my kids..

ashlee said...

I don't know if it was me that you were talking about getting teary at Disneyland but it gets me everytime. You look so good it those Disneyland pictures.

Michelle said...

Cute pics in the leaves. I had the same comment as Meg...my parents are both Utah grads but they both cheer for BYU and ingrained that in all of us as well.